A demo of the Secure Spreadsheets editor is available at standardnotes.org/demo. To use Secure Spreadsheets with Standard Notes, please sign up for Standard Notes Extended and install it by following the instructions described here.
You can export your spreadsheet as an
.xlsx to use with Libre Office, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, or other compatible program by clicking the download icon in the top left of the spreadsheets.
You can also export your spreadsheet as a
- Export: Entire Workbook, Active Sheet, or Selection.
- Paper size: A2, A3, A4, A5, B3, B4, B5, Folio, Legal, Letter, Tabloid, and Executive.
- Margins: Normal and Wide.
- Orientation: Portrait or Landscape.
- With or without Guidelines (grid lines).
- Center: Horizontally, Vertically, Neither, or Both.
The Secure Spreadsheets editor is derived from Kendo UI Professional, which is not released as free and open-source software. To prevent vendor lock-in, you can easily export your spreadsheet as an